Registration and payment for Dragon Tails 2017 is being handled through Register Now, an online registration and secure payment company:
• Online registration for Dragon Tails 2017 (Register Now)
Registration payments made for Dragon Tails 2017 will appear on your credit card statement under the name 'Reg Now*DRAGONTAIL201’.
Early bird Registration - closed on Sunday 5 Nov 2017, 11pm
Early bird - registration - pay by 5 Nov: $190
Early bird - student registration - pay by 5 Nov: $170
Registration - after 5 Nov 2017
Registration - pay after 5 Nov: $270
Student registration - pay after 5 Nov: $210
• All conference sessions, from Fri 24 Nov 9.00am to Sun 26 Nov 5.30pm
• Morning & afternoon teas, and lunches
• Behind-the-scenes guided tours of the Golden Dragon Museum on Fri and Sat
Conference dinner on Thursday 23 November, 7.30pm, at New China Restaurant: $30 per person.
Delegates may bring guests to the conference dinner for an additional charge of $30 per person. Select the number of people (including yourself) when you register for the conference.
Bendigo and District Chinese History Tour
Thursday 23 November 10.00am - 4.30pm.
Departs from, and returns to, Golden Dragon Museum, 1-11 Bridge St, Bendigo.
$35 per person: Tour cost includes bus travel, lunch, and admissions
• Bendigo Joss House Temple (constructed 1871)
• the extensive Chinese cemeteries at White Hills, Bendigo, and Campbells Creek
• historic goldfields and market gardening landscapes at Emu Point, White Hills, Guildford, and Vaughan
Delegates may bring guests on the tour for an additional charge of $35 per person. Select the number of people (including yourself) when you register for the conference.
Delegates should make their own accommodation arrangements.
Conference publication donation
We would like to produce a book following the conference. Any small contribution to assist with the book production and publication costs would be much appreciated.
All cancellations must be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Delegates cancelling before 3 Nov 2017 will receive a full refund. Delegates cancelling from 3 Nov to 20 Nov 2017 will receive a 50% refund. There are no refunds after 20 Nov 2017.